St. Francis Xavier Catholic School admits students of any gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin and does not discriminate in the admission of its education policies, admission policies, tuition assistance programs and other school administered programs.
St. Francis Catholic School accepts new students year round for all grades based on individual assessment and space availability according to the following guidelines and priorities:
1) Current enrolled students
2) Siblings of currently enrolled students
3) Students of participating parishioners from St. Francis, St. William and Nativity of Our Lady Parishes
4) Students of participating Catholics from all other parishes
5) Students of other religious affiliations
A child must be three years of age on or before September 1 to enter pre-school 3.
A child must be four years of age on or before September 1 to enter pre-kindergarten.
A child must be five years of age on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten.
A child must be six years of age on or before September 1 to enter first grade.
Children entering St. Francis Xavier Catholic School for grades pre-kindergarten through eighth may be required to take a placement screening prior to final acceptance and grade placement.